WordPress for iOS 3.8.4 is out and now available to download from the App Store. This release is primarily a bug fix release along with a few under the hood improvements for performance.
Some of the fixes and improvements included in this version are:
- We’ve added a support option to help you email us as you run into trouble with the app. If you have had trouble logging into the app or have any other issues, take advantage of this feature so we can help make your experience with the app the best we possibly can.
- Fixed a bug where users had problems logging into password protected sites.
- Fixed a bug where users had problems logging in with self signed certificates.
- Fixed a few bugs related to scrolling and selecting in the Post editor.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when reblogging a post in the Reader.
- Fixed issues with changing cursor location and selecting text in the Editor.
We are currently testing the next bug fix release which fixes even more issues. Keep a look out for it! Meanwhile the team is hard at work with the next major release of WordPress for iOS which includes quite a few exciting changes.
A huge thanks to the contributors who worked on this release: @astralbodies, @xtreme-rebecca-putinski, @koke, @Ibrahim, and @aerych. If you would like to get involved with WordPress for iOS development, drop us a line at make.wordpress.org/mobile and grab a copy of the code at github.com/wordpress-mobile/WordPress-iOS.
Have feedback? Leave a comment below or tweet us at @WordPressiOS.