WordPress for Android version 1.0.2 has been released to Android Market. The update includes some new features as well as many bug fixes. Changes include:
- Support for https (including self-signed certs)
- Connection issue fixes for self-hosted WordPress sites
- Fix for local drafts not showing if the user had no posts/pages
- UI tweaks including a new loading bar in the tab view
- Better support for WordPress MU blogs
- Automatic detection of xmlrpc.php w/ fallback to manual prompt
So what comes next for WordPress for Android? We’re gearing up to add localization support! If you are interested in helping translate the application to a specific language, please visit our developer blog to get involved.